Next call is June 13th, 2023
If you have a question, do call in and ask Crista yourself.
If you can’t make the call, write your question in the comment field below (scroll to the bottom of the page).
– All questions should be posted at least 3 hours before the call to give Crista time to prepare. Questions posted later risk not being answered.
– Please do not post a question you intend to ask on the call.
– Please do not use this page to respond to other artists’ questions.
– If you are currently taking the course, only ask questions that we have covered. Jumping ahead will only confuse you.
– If you cannot find your local time in Greenwich Meantime, Google is your friend!
After the call we will post a link to a recording of the conversation on the Recordings Page.
All Coaching Calls will now be on ZOOM!
Join the zoom meeting here:
ALL COACHING CALLS ARE AT 5pm UTC or GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
To find what time that is for you, use this: Time converter
If you are unable to make the call, please post your question in the comment field below:
(you must be logged in to comment)
This is the photo editing software are promised by Jeff Maresh:
Free (non-trail version) basic photo editing software – all support TIF/TIFF and JPG files unless otherwise noted. I haven’t tried any of them but read reviews on them and confirmed file formats whenever possible. All have a free non-trial version and appear to be relatively easy to download, install, and user. Most of these will likely have YouTube videos on usage if you need help.
Windows, iOS, Android: Photoshop Express
macOS: Big Sur
Camera RAW formats supported: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211241
I was unable to confirm if Big Sur can edit/save TIF/TIFF files
macOS, Windows: Photoscape X
Android, iOS: Photoscape Mobile
How to remove glare when photographing paintings https://youtu.be/v84eIWt0i_g
Hi everyone! The number of AI text-to-image platforms keeps growing. If you are interested in experimenting with AI, here are a few of the platforms that are worth checking out:
(2) Dall-E 2
(3) Playground AI
(4) Dream by WOMBO
(6) Canva (this is integrated into their overall site)
(7) Dream Studio (Stable Diffusion)
There are a number of other platforms beyond this list, but I am most familiar with the ones I mentioned.
Finally, remember that YouTube is your friend when it comes to tutorials. There are many good tutorials
explaining the ins and outs of most of the major AI platforms, advice on how best to use prompts.
Feel free to email me if you have any follow-up questions that might want to discuss. Good luck…..